Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hot weather and Moving


This week started off great with a fast time of 42 min on Syringa on Monday. I really want to break the 40 min mark on the loop (5.1 miles with 700' vert) and I think its possible I just need to really devote the effort to do it. I have yet to run it "all out" but I think I will attempt it in the next few weeks.

Tuesday was another good day but it was HOT. I went up Mickinnick around 1pm at it was in the mid 90's. Once I was at the top a decided to do a little exploring. I ended up running another 1.2 miles on a small trail and by going cross country which had me doing a little rock climbing as well. It was a lot of fun but I ran out of water half way on the way back down, since I had only really taken enough to reach the top and back.  

The rest of the week sucked (I didn't make it out again) as far as running went mainly do to the fact that we are in the process of moving right now. So the rest of my energies went towards that. I can't wait to get out this next week especially since the weather has finally warmed up.  


Grouse on Mickinnick

Exploring the top of Mickinnick

Schweitzer mt






No comments:

Post a Comment